Featured on Nancy’s Kitchen Episode 5: Sushi Night
Episode video after recipe.
How to make sushi peanut sauce in less then 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter or almond butter. (25 g protein and 62mg of calcium per 100 g serving, half a
cup is 170g serving)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp tamari (gluten free soy + higher nutrient content then soy sauce)
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup (over 50 antioxidants)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger (optional)
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated turmeric (optional)
- hot water for thickness level
Mix all the ingredients together. Add water if you want your sauce to have more liquidity.