2. Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. NM,GLF,NNN does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If NM,GLF,NNN learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe NM,GLF,NNN might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. What Personal Information does NM,GLF,NNN collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? NM,GLF,NNN may directly collect your name, address, phone number and email address. There may be other information you provide but that will not be collected by NM,GLF,NNN and instead will be collected by the third parties NM,GLF,NNN works with as outlined in 4.4.
4.2 Newsletter. We may ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or emails. We will only contact you
through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional.
4.4 Third Parties. NM,GLF,NNN may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties NM,GLF,NNN may work with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their privacy policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
4.4.1 Stripe: https://stripe.com/privacy-center/legal
4.4.2 Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
4.4.3 Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
4.4.4 Airtable: https://airtable.com/privacy
4.4.5 Google Workspace: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
4.4.6 Practice Better: https://practicebetter.io/privacy/
4.5 Affiliate Links. We do use affiliate links from time to time. By purchasing a product through our link, the affiliate may give us a commission. Your personally identifiable information will not be shared between us and the affiliate.
5. How will NM,GLF,NNN use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
5.1 Your credit card information will not be kept by NM,GLF,NNN but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4 above;
5.2 Your name and e-mail address are collected and stored on the Site. Any information captured may also be processed through third party websites in section 4.4 above;
5.3 Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share which we feel would benefit you, or to ship product to you;
5.4 If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
5.5 If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
5.6 We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding the Service you purchased;
5.7 We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
5.8 We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. NM,GLF,NNN’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. NM,GLF,NNN will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by NM,GLF,NNN.
7. Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of NM,GLF,NNN and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
9. Do Not Track Signals. NM,GLF,NNN currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
10. Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
10.1 Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
10.2 IP information for website and server security.
11.1 You might be wondering what a cookie is. Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
may change the way you access the Site, but of course it is your choice to do so.
12. Disclosure of Personal Information. NM,GLF,NNN will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. NM,GLF,NNN is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by NM,GLF,NNN, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies.
15. Protecting Your Privacy. NM,GLF,NNN is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. NM,GLF,NNN makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
16. The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee
that the information you provide to NM,GLF,NNN over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of NM,GLF,NNN’s control.
17. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. NM,GLF,NNN tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by NM,GLF,NNN at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
18. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about NM,GLF,NNN’s Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.